Ideal for absorbing large spills & vomit residue
- Prevents the spread of infection.
- Reduces nurses’ workload.
- Saves laundry costs.
- Improves patient dignity.
- Gives peace of mind to frontline Doctor’s/Staff and patients.
- Does not ensure spilling as they hold the vomit in the same form.
- Handling the bowl after vomit is a mess for Ward boy/Attendant or person himself.
- Smell will be real problem for the co patients.
Bacteria and Viruses can be real threat, i.e. deadly disease like TB & Swine flu.